A customer's impression of our your business is defined within the first minutes of their initial interaction. This is our opportunity to create a positive image for the client we are representing. We excel at these opportunities because it is all we do as a Contact Center. These successful interactions are why we exist and are becoming a critical element to sales and service support for businesses and professionals.
AEI is happy to announce our agreement with SBC to provide Commercial and MDU installation support for DirecTV in specific markets.
AEI offers an affordable turnkey program for satellite TV dealers providing a seamless extension of their business to include: call center services, tech dispatch, installation and churn management.
This luxurious new space will support 50 specialized representatives and up to 6 project managers to accommodate the new and specialized needs of AEI's diverse clientele.
- Total Customer Service Solutions
- Inbound Sales Campaign Conversions
- Inbound Order Entry and Support
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Customer Retention Programs
- Nationwide Installation Services
- Installation and Delivery Services
- Nationwide Event Field Tech Support
- Warranty Sales and Services
- Outbound Customer Contact Services
- Membership or Subscriber Renewal Services
How Can I Compete?
Competition isn't fair. Small companies have competitive challenges that can seem impossible to overcome. This is where AEI and our team of strategic partners enable a small business to compete with larger ones on level footing. Not only are we able to provide unsurpassed contact center services, sales, customer service and customer retention programs, but we will do so with the care and personal touch emblematic of a small business.
Enter your email here: